- Category: Videos
Coaching, supervising and equipping counsellors ensures that more people are able to help others to heal.
Our training programme for 2019 will include webinars to assist in the development of counsellors. The topics for the workshops are published and the webinar topic will be developed from the group interaction during the workshops. This means that if there are important questions or concern that are raised during the face to face interaction, we will create videos and webinars to enhance the learning and coaching experience of the participants and other interested people.
The links below are brief overviews of YouTube videos that were posted some time ago,
Select the video you want to watch.
- Assertiveness or Gaslighting
- Today is a new day!
- Worry - The Rocking Chair
- Am I doomed by my mistakes?
- Why does writing make me feel cranky?
- The many faces of trauma
- The ‘problem’ boss
- The ‘problem’ employee
- Returning to counselling
- Get the most out of a counselling session
- A meaningful gift.
- Benefits of a Gratitude Journal
- In-person and online counselling
- Wellness Protection of Personal Information Policy